Oct 30, 2012

Tuesday ramblings....


This morning we had gymnastics  - and I was reminded how amazing my friends are - T brought me coffee (yummy Italian coffee mmmmmm) and J brought chocolate chip muffins!!!  Wow so spoilt!!  Definitely helped me cope with an early start after very little sleep!  Sam and I were up for several hours early this morning (2am until 6am or so)  and so yes, I love my friends soooo MUCH!!



Abby enjoying a muffin after gymnastics.  In shorts.  In the snow.  lol:  


Abigails coffee today between gymnastics and unloading the truck at the new house.


When Susannah and I got back from the new place tonight, we sat in the truck for a while listening to a discussion on Now Radio....and I snapped a couple of pictures of the moon and the house in the darkness:



Related Posts with Thumbnails