Dec 10, 2012

Epicure delivery :)


A few months ago I entered a contest on Facebook that was connected to the tv show Survivor.  There was a prize for the person who stayed in the show the longest, and also a prize for the 'fan favourite'.  I was so lucky and ended up winning BOTH the series AND the fan favourite!!  My prize was $215. worth of Epicure goods!!!

Today my goodies arrived, and it was as if Christmas had come early :)  
I chose three pans with lids - and these pans are AMAZING!!!  So heavy and you can tell they are great quality :)  

I also chose the 'Chipster' which turns thin slices of potato, apple or sweet potato etc into chips/ crisps :)  You lay them on the sheet and then microwave and ta-da!!!  :)  

I also ordered some seasonings which can be used for dips and other recipes :)  So yummy!!  :)  

Thank you so much Melanie - I love it all :)  



Related Posts with Thumbnails