Jan 23, 2013

For today....

Outside my window...it is dark, cold and snowing.  The roads are not good - icy, slippery and residentials are clogged with uncleared snow.

I am thinking...that I should switch this off and go to sleep because my eyes are tired.


I am hearing...my girls giggling together in the bedroom next to mine :)

I am thankful...for a lovely relaxing day at home with the children - crafting and making, chatting and just 'being'.

In the kitchen...Tonight I had some of the shepherds pie leftovers reheated.  So glad I saved what was left and froze it.  It was sooooo YUMMY!!!  Tonight in the kitchen I have a tan filled with water - awaiting Sea Monkey eggs to be added tomorrow.

I am wearing...my pink stripy pj pants and a black top - I'm in bed :)

I am creating...decorations for Valentines day ready for our party, jewellery, artwork....

I am going...to pub quiz tomorrow night - yay!!!

I am wondering...what happened.

I am reading...'Breadcrumbs' to Abby and Sam :)

I am looking forward to...my birthday this weekend - and Susannahs birthday on Monday :)

I am learning....about a lot of new things this week...about Sensory Processing Disorder, weighted vests amongst other things...

I am pondering...going Gluten free....

One of my favorite things...my new '52 Lists' journal :)

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Pub quiz, swimming, Ice on Whyte, birthday celebrations :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails