Jun 3, 2006

Evening

It's an unusual Saturday evening.....It's 9:30pm and I've been sat in my big chair reading stories to Abigail. The boys are watching Star Wars, Susie is playing upstairs and Lloyd is flitting from the movie to me on the chair.....making cups of tea, following Sam around and admiring my mowing :)

Abigail doesn't seem tired at all despite playing outside all day....she's been writing in her notebook ...getting me to spell names for her....her writing is great for 4 .....she can write small enough to fit on the lines in a little notebook. We read 'Chicken in the City' tonight and 'How I Feel' and some of a Tom and Kate book.

The dogs just went crazy chasing the fox through the front paddock....the poor fox legged it and ran out and across the lane into the field opposite. I think the Fox lives on our land somewhere because he's always around.

Most Saturday nights the boys are on sleepovers or we are out or we get take out and watch a movie........but tonight seems to have flown by.
Related Posts with Thumbnails