Jun 5, 2006

Honey Mustard Chicken and Homeschool gym

Monday. I always struggle to get going on Mondays......I didn't sleep well and wasn't in the mood for the dawn chorus at 4am. I put ear plugs in and still had to close the windows.....I normally love listening to the birds but not this morning!

That said, it's been quite a good morning...Lloyd has phoned a few times to chat. I've washed all the floors downstairs and have dusted my bedroom and packed away two lots of laundry.

Chris has been designing a computer game based on World War 2. He researched the planes from the war to get the symbols on the planes right for each country.....

Susie has been reading Mr Poppers Penguins and learning about the American Revolution......

Laurie spent most of this morning reading the Frosties cereal packet which has things about the Soccer World Cup...and he then entered various contests online.

Abigail asked to do some of her worksheets so she did some addition and then did a page where she had to draw herself and then write three sentences about herself. Since then she has been making Valentine cards for us all and writing all our names.

The boys have homeschool gym class this afternoon and I want to go and buy a watering can so I will take the younger three shopping while the boys are busy.

Lloyd made me laugh last night - while I was in the bathroom he climbed out of the bedroom window and sat on the garage roof. He waited for me to finish in the bathroom and then while I was in the bedroom pottering around (thinking he was downstairs) he jumped through the window at me! scared the @#$^%$# out of me but it was so funny!!!!

I got a recipe in the mail last week for Honey Mustard Chicken, so I am making that for supper tonight with new potatoes and green beans.....it seems really easy to do so I hope it's nice.....
Related Posts with Thumbnails