Jun 5, 2006

Mondays gratitude

Today I am grateful for.....

1. Laughing with the children in the car about silly things...Abigail saying 'apple' a thousand times to drive Chris crazy, listening to Laurence explain tampons to Susie and then listening to Susie telling us how she wants to adopt because she doesn't want to push a baby out! Then Chris making up funny lyrics to the songs on the cd!

2. That my first attempt at the new recipe for the chicken was a success! All too often my first attempts are disasters!

3. For the rain today...even though it wasn't much, it is better than nothing...I want the grass seeds to start growing!

4. For living in AB where for the most part we are free to get on with our homeschooling any which way we choose.

5. For being born a girl...the boys were saying in the car how grateful they are to be born boys....but I like being a girl. Yes we have periods and have to give birth, but I'd rather be me who gets to stay home and sleep in each day and relax and do things I want to do.....Lloyd ahs to get up so early and go to work every day.....he has to worry about paying the bills and servicing the cars etc. I have never even out gas in my car...it seems to magically refill. I've been driving for about 10 years and have never had to put gas in! I wake up each morning and have a cup of coffee beside the bed ready for me........I think I'm spoilt really ;) but I'm very happy I'm a girl :)

6. crystal Light raspberry flavour...because its yummy and helps me drink all the water I need :)

7. free cookies for the kids in Safeway.....it means I have happy quiet kids all the way around the grocery store :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails