Jun 9, 2006

Keeping camels in Alberta

We got home to find a package from the Egyptian tourist board....lots of information on attractions in Egypt complete with timelines etc......Lloyd and I plan to go when the children are older......I think it would be a fascinating place to visit.....

One of the attractions is the weekly camel market...they auction off their camels every Tuesday afternoon.....so I think we will buy one....maybe two....keep them in the circular paddock maybe.....call them Bob. Bob 1 and Bob 2. The kids can ride them to get the mail each day.

I wonder how camels cope with the cold......

Lloyd looks a little like a camel.....his thick long eyelashes and the way his jaw moves sideways when he eats.......I'm sure Bob1 and Bob2 would feel right at home here with Lloyd.

Yep...I'm having one of those days ;)
Related Posts with Thumbnails