Jun 23, 2006

Should I? Shouldn't I?

Lloyd has a week or two off in September. He says I can go home on my own for 10 days or so if I want to. I keep saying how much I'd like to go home for a visit...but now I don't know.....Fall is a time when all the spiders come back into the house looking for somewhere warm for winter....and my parents house has LOTS of spiders - HUGE spiders that you just don't get here in AB. You find them on the stairs, in the bathroom, in the curtains, in shower curtains.......I haven't seen a big spider for 4 years and the thought scares me...I don't have to worry about it here....even the 'big' spiders here aren't big compared to back home.

So I have the chance to go to England and see everyone and go shopping and sightsee and everything child free.........and the only thing stopping me is my fear of spiders.......and I really think this fear will stop me going! How crazy am I??????
Related Posts with Thumbnails