Jun 27, 2006

topless at the computer!

So its Tuesday evening.......Lloyd is sat beside me on his laptop doing his company accounts.....topless!!!! Which is really weird because he NEVER goes topless!!! I guess it must be a little warm in here lol! Sam is sat on the floor beside us with his playdoh......Abigail is playing with the balloon thing she got at the farmers market last week and Chris is in the cool of the basement probably on the computer.......this afternoon I sat in a cold bath with Sam while he played with some cups and spoons...it was a great way to cool off......then Abby did the same.....I've been having cold baths every evening before bed while it's been hot......really helps cool you down for sleep!

I want to rave about another blog - this girl is a real inspiration where physical fitness is concerned. I so admire her!!! Please visit her blog!

http://runningjordan.blogspot.com/

Dinner tonight was wholewheat pasta with Italian sausage in a tomatoe and pepper sauce. We had it was a salad and some crunchy bread.......the kids had neopolitan ice cream sandwiches for dessert ...I've never liked neopolitan ice cream.

The picnic is packed for tomorrows day out....I just need to gather together the hats, sunscreen...towels.....water guns.......what else?????
Related Posts with Thumbnails