Jun 27, 2006

31c

It's 31c......and the thunderstorm warnings are getting closer.....Edson now...so hopefully this evening we will have a big storm.

Chris is at work today at the museum. We dropped him at 8:45 and then I took the other 4 to McD's to play for an hour. I love their coffee.

After that we spent the morning at the weekly homeschool group. It was lovely and breezy there and not too hot at that time. Perfect. L had brought sponges so we filled buckets with cold water and spent the morning out on the field with the children playing games like drip drip drop and other games I don't remember the name of! Sam and I sat with a big tub of water and played and splashed and soaked our feet and we basically all sat outside and chatted. I was soaked but soon dried off thanks to the warm breeze. The kids had great fun and each got 2 freezies too.........

L got invited to B's Pirate party but I'm not sure we will be in town for it which is a shame......they have to dress up and take water guns and swords etc etc.

Tomorrow we are meeting everyone at the splashpark.....there seem to be a LOT of families going this time which is wonderful! I am hoping Lloyd can work from home tomorrow and have Sam for me.....it may be a little too hot for him tomorrow....its like an end of school year celebration for the homeschoolers - making the most of the park before the schools close tomorrow!! We'll be there a lot more through the summer I'm sure but it will be much busier when the schools are out!

OMG Lloyd just called with some VERY exciting news. OMG Please tell me he isn't joking!!! OMG!!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails