Jul 2, 2006

Fun with straws






Yesterday at the festival they had a play place for children with straws to build with...it was from Scholars Choice....they had it there last year too and the childrne liked them...so this year I decided to buy a box knowing I could claim the money back from the homeschool funding we get. They were only $13 a box which I didn't think was bad at all....in fcat I wish I had bought the bigger box now for $34 as the kids love them...they have used them so much since we got home....creating all kinds of towers and buildings and shapes.....

I didn't use a flash so the pics aren't very good...but you get the idea....LLoyd is always saying that Laurie should be an architect when he grows up because he's so great at designing things.....
Related Posts with Thumbnails