Jul 25, 2006

Grievances.....

After watching Miami Ink last night we still couldn't be bothered to turn the channel lol, so we sat through 'One Week To Save This Marriage'............we weren't listening to it all.......but got the jist of the storyline.......a married couple are close to divorce and the therapist jumps in to save the marriage by giving the couple 'tasks'.........kind of like the debt shows they keep doing now.........

I couldn't believe how giggly and embarrassed the wife got in the 'adult' store..........

And then the therapist had the couple write out 6 grievances they have about their partner. So Lloyd and I sat there and did the same task.......but we couldn't think of any........of course there are things about Lloyd that drive me nuts - especially when I have pms lol! Like his socks that he throws in the corner instead of opening the door and putting them in the dirty laundry basket.....and the fact that he NEVER orders dessert ina restaurant......which means I rarely do because I hate being the only one to eat dessert.......but these are hardly serious matters (except when I have pms!!!! Then they are worth killing over!!!)

It made me sad that this couple found it sooooo easy to think of grievances they have about each other.......

They stayed together but I do wonder how long it will last.....they didn't even seem to like each other..........
Related Posts with Thumbnails