Jul 25, 2006

Tuesday.............










What a day!!! Is it really only 4:30???????

We went to the homeschool group this morning which flew past. Pam came by even though before I left I had an email from her to say she wasn't coming!!! Pam it was really nice to see you there!!! Susie was thrilled! I sprent much of the morning talking to Sh. who also has 5 kids and is moving to an acreage next week!!! R wasn't there today but her DH was......very brave man facing all us crazy HS-ing Moms!!!! ;) R is sick :( so R if you read this then GET WELL SOON!!!!!!

After the group we ran to sobeys and grabbed a few things for lunch and then headed home and decided to have an impromptu picnic! We took a blanket out ontp the front field and picnicked there. It started to rain after a while though so we headed indoors. Not before Sam had stood ina jam tart and squished it all into his shoes!

Just after lunch I started to feel sick. I put Sam to bed and planned to go outside on the porch with my quillow and sleep there.........I could see dark clouds rolling in and Lloyd called to say there was a storm downtown. The wind picked up and wow was it cold...we needed jackets out there. When the thunder started Sam woke up and I realise he doesn't like storms....which is odd because all the others LOVE them. So much for having a nap....between Sam and the storm there was no chance! I decided to grab my camera instead!

So I still feel sick and now Laurie has stomach ache etc too........

All in all C and I are delaying our trip to A Taste of Edmonton to tomorrow night......

The storm has now gone and its much cooler thankfully. I think I can even use the oven tonight!
Related Posts with Thumbnails