Aug 31, 2006

plans change.............

So Chris is out (finally) celebrating his 13th birthday with his friends......I hope he's having fun! Laurie called and asked to sleep over at his friends AGAIN!!! So we took the girls and Sam out for dinner......OMG we're turning into one of those awful families that never eats a home cooked meal!!!!!! Wah!!! Roll on Fall and a quiet life and more home cooking again!!! Life is just too rushed.......but it seems a shame not to make the most of every warm sunny day!

The girls and Sam will soon be in bed and then Lloyd and I are going quadding for a while.........

We took the dogs for a walk this morning but I was inside all afternoon...the children were outside playing on the trampoline and that but I used that time to vacuum and clear up...I feel the need to get some fresh air for a while........

Chrystal isn't sure what time she will get the keys to her new home tomorrow so I'm not sure whether I will be heading there to strip or not.....yep tomorrow I become a STRIPPER ;) and I'm doing it for FREE lol! I can't wait to see their new place :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails