Aug 16, 2006

Thursday says hello....................





I was awake at 5:30 this morning...just in time to wave Lloyd off to work...and I couldn't get back to sleep so I took photos of this mornings sunrise from Laurences bedroom window.......

Yesterday I did 13,208 steps...................this morning so far I have done 828 since I put my step counter on.....I'm so glad I found it....................

This morning I have sorted three baskets of clean laundry, I have washed one load of dirty. I have washed yesterdays eggs....fed the dogs breakfast and changed their water........tidied and cleaned my bathroom......tidied my bedroom............put away all Sams clothes.......chatted with Lloyd on the phone twice................

And its 8:44am.............not bad for me :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails