Aug 23, 2006

Waiting unpatiently....................

Today has been a day of waiting.....for the company to come and clean out the septic system and now for the company to come and deliver the dumpster/ bin/ skip..........they couldn't give us a time so I have to wait in until it is delivered as I have to show them where we want it.........it is bigger than the crate that brought all our furniture from Scotland!!!!

I am looking forward to having it here...being able to clear this place out of junk......all the barbed wire will be gone........old machinery from around the acreage........rocks.......fence posts.......the carpet from the garage......who the hell carpets their garage??????????????

So anyway I am bored, tired, grumpy and stuck here waiting for the dumpster to be delievered........tonight I plan to escape for a while :) Yay :) I love being at home when its my choice but if I am 'stuck' at home it feels so different..................
Related Posts with Thumbnails