Sep 23, 2006

Back to it!!

I have been back on WW Core for two days now.......we went shopping yesterday and stocked up on unprocessed foods and everything else I need to get back on track.

I LOVE core.......I feel so good when I am on core.....I feel healthy, I lose weight, my skin is great, my migraines are reduced and PMS disappears...................

Yet after eating core for several months, I fell off the tracks at Easter and just couldn't seem to get back on......I am struggling to get back on track.....WHY????? I just don't know. Summer for me seems to be all about food and eating out and more food and that 'holiday mood' where you feel its a vacation so you eat whatever you like....................

So now my pantry is stocked with staples and I am slowly coming off the sugar and processed foods...and I know it will be so much better and the way we should all be etaing......unprocessed foods, no added sugar and plenty of low fat or fat free dairy products.

Wish me luck!

Today I had Fiber 1 for breakfast

lunch was Autumn Vegetable soup with rice cakes followed by plums with a yoghurt

dinner was a baked potato with Molly McButter and tuna and a salad of cucumber, carrots and red pepers with cottage cheese.

And I had a Skim Latte from Starbucks this afternoon......instead of driving thru Tims and picking up double doubles and a donut Lloyd went out of his way to go to Chapters and get me a latte.............

The funny thing is that I love core foods, I love vegetables and cous cous and baked potatos and all of that so it isn't hard once I get going.....so wish me luck that this week I can get back on track!
Related Posts with Thumbnails