Sep 24, 2006

Creation.................on a Sunday morning




Sunday morning..............lazy day................I'm not dressed yet......Lloyd and the children are outside cleaning out the chicken coop....nice job :) So I'm hiding in here :) but then I get the nice job of cleaning up after the dogs later......and its been raining a lot this week so it won't be a nice job!

Abigail is painting at the table....roses and clouds with crows..............

Susie is cleaning out the rabbits........the rabbits are running around the garage right now...............

*********

Ok so blogger wouldn't let me post so its now an hour later and I have cleaned up after the dogs, showered and dressed, tidied our room and pottered about and blogger STILL won't let me post grrrrrr

************

trying again!!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails