Sep 24, 2006

Reading time...............

Lloyd bought a cd the other day of classical music to listen to while reading......I thought this was hilarious because the only time he ever gets to read is in the bathroom.....so unless we put a stereo in there he won't be listening while reading ;)

This reminded me though that I haven't read a book for weeks...I always have a book 'on the go'...fiction I mean, but the last few weeks have been so busy and I've been preoccupied with getting the new homeschool year off to a flying start...and with our trip......I've been dipping in to non-fiction, homeschooling books and my running book and a few others...but no fiction......

So tonight I plan to go through my bookshelves and picka new book to read....I have quite a few I haven't yet read....I like to be prepared for when I finish a book :) I think I will soak in the bath and get into a new novel!

What are you reading right now??????
Related Posts with Thumbnails