Sep 22, 2006

Don't look down!!!!

I took Christies advice.......I was very brave and went out for lunch as a family again (if you remember the disaster from a few weeks ago!) anyway....we all went to the Old Spaghetti Factory for lunch and it went really well.....everyone was teasing me and Chris kept saying 'remember Christies advice mom...don't look down!'

The waiter was amazing.....he asked how come we were holidaying while schools were open and we explained we homeschool and he said wow thats great that you can just go away whenever you like!'

So anyway the meal was great......I'd never been to the Old Spaghetti Factory before.....the lasagna was to die for!!! The girls both had spaghetti but they know how to eat it properly so there wasn't a mess.......they impressed me :) We all had ice cream for dessert...I had spumoni which is a gorgeous mix of Pistacchio (my favourite flavour) and vanilla and chocolate ice creams :)

So yes...thank you Christie for your wise advice....I will remember it always...and although I may not be ready to take the kids to the Banff Springs for afternoon tea, I can survive a family restaurant now without resorting to Valium!
Related Posts with Thumbnails