Sep 28, 2006

tired..............

I am drained. Just physically and emotionally drained............lack of sleep, too much on my mind, so much to do and no time to do it. Its exhausting. I will be glad when life slows down again.........Lloyd keeps telling me it will all be worth it and it will calm down once the Fall/ Christmas picture season is over....but then Christmas will be here and then our trip in January......maybe life isn't meant to slow down..............maybe I just need to get used to the rush!

Dinner tonight is an exremely lazy BOUGHT vegetable lasagna with superfries and peas for everyone else, salad for me. It was nice to literally open the oven door and just throw it in!

Next week is looking so busy...I think I am going to have to cancel a couple of plans.......the Odyssium on Monday for one..........we're there the following week anyway so I don't feel so bad about that.......

Lloyd will be arriving home in the next five minutes. Good. I need a hug!
Related Posts with Thumbnails