Oct 26, 2006

Christies visit................








Yesterday afternoon Christie came over for a few hours with her 4 children....it was such a great afternoon...the kids had a blast out on the trampoline and just hanging out........and Christie and I chatted.......we took Sam and Axel (and our mugs of tea) for a walk through the woods.........we then headed down to the studio and I took LOTS of pictures of Christie and her children.......they came out great and I sent a few of them to her yesterday and will sort the rest this evening and put them on CD...the photo shoot was so much fun and ended with all the children dressing up in the various dres up clothes for pictures!!!

I am going to add piccies here of a few of them- I hope thats ok Christie!!!! I have a few of Christie and all four children but I haven't saved them to the pc yet.........I will add those later ;)
Related Posts with Thumbnails