Oct 26, 2006

my ghost story for Halloween - true!

I lived in a Victorian house in England for a while...it was built in 1901......the previous residents told us that they had felt something in the house but it only seemed to effect women.......

One night I was in the bathroom and I heard a voice yell Oi! down the corridor in a womans voice but no one was there.......then another night my sister was staying and we were sat downstairs when we heard heavy adult footsteps walk across the floor above us.....we went to check but no one was there....and my DH had not heard a thing!

Another night I was in the upstairs room we had heard the footsteps in (my bedroom) and I was sat on the bed writing my journal when I felt a hand on my shoulder.......it was very much a hand I felt and it was wonderfully comforting and supportive........

My DS had an 'imaginary friend' in that house too...an old lady who visited him at night...he called her the 'yellow lady' and he would draw pictures of her......he liked her......There were cold spots in the house too and my dog would growl at things in corners etc.......

I felt so safe in that house though....it wasn't frightening at all...I felt safer there than anywhere!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails