Oct 27, 2006

Friday ....................

Lloyd just called to say he's on his way home...for the weekend :) Yay!!!! I am glad this week is over and am hoping next week we accomplish more and do more and GET OUT OF THE HOUSE more.....so basically I hope we are all WELL and no more illness!!!!

At least the kids seem to have had a fun week....they were quite happy to have a week at home :)

Susie is excited about her pig......we have the Halloween party to go to next week.....Trick or treating....and a museum trip to go to :) Chris has work to go to and then we have Guy Fawkes Night!!!! :) I hope to make it to Parentlink next week too with Sam...finally I have a Friday free! Maybe the boys will finally find time to focus on painting their dragons too......

Remember, remember the 5th of November
Gun powder, treason and plot
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
should ever be forgot!
Related Posts with Thumbnails