Oct 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!!!













We have a big electrical display thingy in the hallway here that lights up and wiggles and shouts 'Happy Halloween' when anyone walks by it....I think my sister bought it for the children years ago.........I didn't think it worked any more but it does......I forget its there and it scares the @#*$ out of me when I walk by!!! Its a stack of smiley pumpkins.....

I still feel so ill today.....I hve a cold on top or what is left of my migraine (the day afer I am usually just washed out and exhausted) so am feeling really crappy! So we didn't make it to the homeschool groups Halloween party......

Chris is at work today at the museum...he went at 7am!!!!!! His choice!!! He wanted to go to McD's for brekky and then to wander around Walmart for a while before work. He has an extra long day today as he finishes work at 4pm and then has to head to the local theatre to do more voluntary work helping at a childrens show.....

He will be tired tomorrow but the good thing about homeschooling is he can relax at home tomorrow anyway.......

It is becoming an annual event here that the children rehearse and perform a play for me on Halloween.....last years was The Zombie Moms and the Twixlets...................and this year the children performed 'Dude of the Living Dead'................so they practiced all morning and then after lunch we sat and watched Martha Stewarts Halloween sho (another tradition here) and then they performed the play.......(you can see them in the pictures above)

In one picture Susannah is eating cheese as this is the one way to kill the living dead!!!

If you look carefully in a couple of pictures you can even see orbs!!!!! I know, I know....its probably just specks of dust...BUT I think its fun to imagine them to be orbs on Halloween especially as the kids were doing a play about the living dead!!!! :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails