Nov 6, 2006

Monday....

My cold is now a sinus infection and is yucky..........still, I am feeling better than last week.....this morning we hada mass craft session....the boys started work on their ceramic dragons....the girls used glue and straws to blow firework shapes on black cardstock....they then sprinkled them with glitter to create amazing firework displays.........Susannah LOVED this and made several which are now decorating the house...this is all based on our Guy Fawkes theme........

Abigail then wanted to paint a dragon so instead of ceramics she painted a picture of a dragon............

Its 1:18pm and I haven't eaten yet today...I really should.

I washed all the floors and soretd a ton of laundry today......that it for chores really but I did do a lot yesterday so the house is clean and tidy....

This afternoon the girls are decorating Christmas cards............the boys are working on various projects.......

I started reading Mitch Alboms book 'For One More Day'........I love the simple way he writes and so far the book is excellent....I loved his other two best sellers too.......

I have no truck today as Lloyd has it....I guess I could use his car to pop somewhere but I won't bother...roads are not great as it snowed all night again.......there was a 27 car pile up on Calgary Trail early this morning.....12 injured no fatalities luckily.......

Lloyd has my truck because he took Rosie to the vets this morning - she has been spayed, had her microchip inserted and had her bloodwork done......Lloyd called them a short while ago and she is sick from the anaesthetic so we have to call at 3pm to see how she is doing and whether she can come home today.....poor little girly.......Amber is feeling lost without her.....I don't think Amber considers Charlie the pig as a good replacement friend lol......

Lunch is calling.........
Related Posts with Thumbnails