Nov 28, 2006

Not posting

I haven't posted in a while. I haven't been motivated or interested to be on the computer much or to blog.

Its very cold here right now....this morning is -28c.......but the windchill is at times -40c (windchill is the temperature it actual feels like) and this means 10 minutes and you can get frostbite.......it means no playing outside...it means your nostrils freeze as soon as you step outside...which actually feels as though you have lots of bogies/ boogers in your nose...it's a weird feeling!

The poor dogs are fed up because they can't go outside and play for long. And I haven't taken them for a walk since last week.

We normally get this weather for a couple of weeks at the end of January.......NOT November!
It hasn't been this cold in November for 10 years here.

Anyway....I will try and add a few posts but mainly because I have had so many emails and PM's from people saying they miss my blog! I was going to stop blogging but we will see how it goes and how much time I have......

It's Tuesday.....the roads were so nasty yesterday that I am staying home - which is good because Lloyd took my truck keys to work with him by accident lol - and he also has my purse in his car so I guess I can't go anywhere anyway ;)
Related Posts with Thumbnails