Nov 28, 2006

The weekend

This last weekend was mainly spent curled up with Sam still sick...but Lloyd and I did get out for a while and got caught up with some Christmas shopping.......

LUCKILY, the Christmas craft workshop from the week before was postponed until this last weekend, which meant I was able to take the children to it after all!! We had so much fun. Abigail and Susannah both won door prizes!!!! We made so many crafts.....I loved the little snowmen we made especially....but we also made wreaths, traditional Dutch crafts, festive notebooks........and the homemade cookies provided were delicious :)

As a family we also curled up and watched some movies....The Polar Express and Nanny McPhee.......What a FAB movie Nanny McPhee is!!!!! Wow!!!! I LOVED it! Just brilliant and yes I bawled my eyes out to it.......Lloyd and I also wtached The Lake House again...Lloyds new favourite movie I think as he put it on again last night :)

Sunday was Lloyds Dads birthday - Happy Birthday Chris! So Lloyd and the children phoned to say Happy Birthday. They are coming to visit in about 3 weeks time! My Mum phoned too - she was watching the Abba reunion on tv and had just come back from my Nephews Christmas school Fair. My Nephew is 5....Santa gave him a dinosaur egg :)

I am happy that we have got a lot of the Christmas shopping done now...I also bought my Christmas cards and sat and wrote them on Saturday.

Lloyd started putting up the crown moulding in the sitting room...it looks great :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails