Nov 30, 2006

Thursday

Chris is at work...Lloyd took him as the roads are bad...I have been threading strings onto baubles/ tree ornaments.......haven't done much else so have to go do something!!! I did email my wish list to Lloyd so he can go shopping!

Susie is learning about synonyms and writing riddles too. Laurence is making a lapbook about space suit technology. Abigail is using her kindergarten cd rom downstairs.

Sam has been playing with my button tin...scattering the buttons everywhere but having fun!

Lloyd is so funny - he has been shopping like crazy this week - for himself!!!! Well, he did bring me home a lovely bottle of perfume, but everything else was for himself which is really nice because he never buys himself anything! This week he bought himself three new pairs of shoes, two new sweaters and a really nice dark brown corduroy jacket...the funny thing is that he is buying this because of the movie The Lake House....he really likes the style of the Keanu Reeves character Alex! So he has been looking for clothes in a similar style....

He looks gorgeous in the jacket :)

He says he just has this mad impulse to shop!!!! So I sent my wishlist lol!
Related Posts with Thumbnails