Dec 9, 2006

Almost there

We are almost done with our Christmas shopping - we have got the food - will get the last of it tomorrow (apart from the fresh stuff of course) and we have almost all the gifts now - two more to get I think and then we are done :) I am so glad :) Tonight I am going to get everything out and check through it all and make sure the children have the same amount.......then I can wrap and be done with it :)

Lloyd and I spent this morning Christmas shopping together and we were so lucky that everything we needed was in stock :) Scholars CHoice said they had sold out of all of one thing and then the girl ran out from the back and said she had found one :) I told her she was an angel :)

Well, I promised Lloyd a cup of tea when he came in from clearing the driveway so I had better do that! He took Sam out with him on the quad and they use the plow (plough???) to clear the driveway.

Off to make tea and start dinner!
Related Posts with Thumbnails