Dec 9, 2006

Happy boy :)



Chris's friend is sleeping over tonight...Chris bought the Smackdown 2007 game today for the playstation - with his birthday money from August. He is happy :) So he and his friend will no doubt play that all night lol!

On Thursday Chris made supper - he made French toast......this is his specialty. I've attached pics of him cooking. Lloyd was out for his Christmas meal with work on Thursday evening but he came home early :)

Last night (Friday) Lloyd and I went out for dinner together and then did some shopping at Kites and other Delights. Thern we came home and watched the last half of Trading Spouses - wow it was just so sad...the wife didn't learn anything and her poor husband and daughters - it was just so sad!
I also sat and watched My Boys last night and I think I have found a show to watch regularly! I don't really watch much tv - haven't watched a regular show for years......well apart from Little People - Big World of course!!!! But this one was really good - I can imagine Susie being like PJ when she is older!!!!! Kind of girly but one of the lads too ;) I guess that comes from having big brothers lol!



Related Posts with Thumbnails