Dec 4, 2006

Holly...or mistletoe???????





Abigail had her face painted at the party...with very pretty holly........but the Mom of this little boy wondered if it was mistletoe ;)

Abigail and this little guy were so cute together - I so wish I had had my Nikon camera with me to get some good shots of these two together! Abigail shared a lot of her candy with this little boy (a three year old - I guess she is like her Mother and likes younger men lol!)

I guess the little boy wnated some marshmallows so Abby took him over to get him some....they took off his hat and put some in his hat and then Abigail tipped the whole box into his hat and they walked off together enjoying their 'stash'....it was just so funny! They stole all the marshmallows for the hot chocolate and put it in his hat...but everyone was watching them and laughing because they were just so cute! Abigail spent the rest of the party with this boy and me and his Mom just kept laughing :)

I just wish I had had a better camera to get better and more pictures :( my camera got so cold on the sleigh ride that it was really slow!
Related Posts with Thumbnails