Dec 4, 2006

Sunday...................

Yesterday morning Lloyd and I headed into town to get the groceries at Costco.......Before going though we called in to Nadysepttwins house to pick up the cookie dough I had ordered from her. She is so nice and sooo pretty!! And her home is lovely - I love the design.....so many houses here are so open plan and you open the front door and people can see practically the whole house - I hate that! But Nady's house is designed so you can't see any of the house - just the main foyer and I really like that idea!

So it was nice to meet Nady at last!

At Costco we got a few Christmas things but decided we need to go back later this week to get the Christmas things so we focussed on normal groceries...but forgot half of the stuff we needed lol! They had all their magazines at 50% off though and as a magazineoholic I HAD to make the most of that so I picked up three :)

We also found some gorgeous crackers that will match my table colours for Christmas Day...so I am happy about that!

After shopping we headed home and packed away the groceries.....then the children got dressed up and we headed off to the Christmas party.......
Related Posts with Thumbnails