Jan 19, 2007

Back from town...

I'm back from town, back from the Doctors (gggrr the waiting room was EMPTY but they STILL kept me waiting 30 minutes and then put me in the room and then left me another 15 minutes before the doctor came in!!! Yet if you are more than 5 minutes late for your appt they cancel it and you have to rearrange!!!! ggggrrrr)

Laurie and I went to Zellers and bought him new runners - found the boys some gorgeous Chino's but Chris's are too small so I have to change them tomorrow. They are going to look so good!

I bought a carry-on bag for the plane......was tempted by the $75. air canada one but was good and got the cheaper $27 one lol! Its still a crazy prce for a bag that won't get much use though! I bought some colouring books and a magazines for the children to read on the plane.

Then I got home and remembered I had forgotten to hand in the rest of the school registration forms so we got back in the car and rushed to the school before they closed...

So now I am home and having a cuppa and some two-bite cinnamon scones (from Sobeys YUM - my favourite store for bakery goods!!!!Their mini jam tarts are incredible too!)

Now I plan to relax in the bath until Lloyd gets home...then we can have the cottage pie and then relax for the evening.....Friday is here!!! Lloyd is off work for TWO weeks YAY!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails