Jan 17, 2007

blah!

I didn't sleep well last night...neither did Lloyd....Abigail had very bad dreams. She's had a few lately and has been overly emotional during the day too........I'm not sure if it's excitement about the holiday or tiredness from Christmas...or maybe a touch of SAD from hibernating with me all winter long......

She wants to go to preschool this morning but it isn't on today.....

Yesterday she asked her big brother to babysit her Tamagotchi for her while she was at preschool and in town......unfortunately he forgot and the 'pet' died. She was distraught! I told her that she could simply reset but she wasn't so much upset about that - she said she was upset because Laurence had promised her and he forgot....

It's hard to be 5. Well, almost 5!

Lloyd is worrying over what to get me for my birthday next week....because we will be on holiday so he is limited to what he can get (the VW Beetle won't fit in the luggage! Lol!) I told him I don't care - that the fact he is willing to spend the day on the beach is enough of a gift! He doesn't like the beach....which is funny because he grew up by the sea!

So he wants some ideas for my birthday.......and I can't think of anything so I suggested he takes me to a book store and lets me choose a few books. He bought me such great gifts for Christmas that I don't really need anything...or want anything....

Last night Abigail decided she wants a pet - because all the others have or have had pets. So she wants a fish - just like Franklin the turtle has...

Well thats nice and easy. She hasn't forgotten and this morning she asked if she could have 2 so they have a friend! Which is fine if the fish like each other - but imagine getting stuck in a fish bowl your whole life with someone you can't stand - someone that bores you silly!

So when we get back from Florida we will go shopping for fish. She asked for a pig but one pig is quite enough thank you very much! She suggested we buy the fish today and take them with us on holiday.....oh to be 5! Life is so simple when you are 5.

I have to go out this morning so I should go get dressed......have a great day everyone - what are you all up to?
Related Posts with Thumbnails