Jan 17, 2007

trying................

Do you think there sre some people you just CAN'T get along with no matter how hard you try? Do you think that can ever change? Even if you really want to like them.....maybe to make your partner happy or to make a mutual friend happy?

What can you do if you feel you have to like them but you just can't?

I try to like this person...I want to like them but they just rub me up the wrong way. So yet again I take a step back.

This situation makes me uncomfortable and maybe its just me...maybe I take things too personally or just think too deeply but then again...maybe I just don't like this person.

I don't like this person. This person makes me uncomfortable.

I think the feeling is probably mutual. But this person will be in and out of our lives for years - so I keep trying.....

You can't help the way you feel though right?
Related Posts with Thumbnails