Jan 30, 2007

Just horrible!!!!


For the last couple of hours all I have been saying is......'Horrible! Just horrible'!!!!!!!

I went on the Hollywood Hotel 'Tower of Terror' ride at MGM Studios....and it was .....just HORRIBLE!!!!! Never ever again!!! Laurie hated it and went on 3 times!!!! Susie hated it but begged Lloyd to take her again straight afterwards! Chris went on twice too.......the kids love all the rollercoasters and luckily are big enough to go on them by themselves so go on again and again....Susie LOVES them! I went on the Aerosmith Rockster one or whatever it is called too.......straight after Tower of Terror....it was ok.......nothing compares to Tower of Terror...omg it is so horrible! I am so glad I went on it but NEVER AGAIN!!!!

Tara you HAVE to go on it!!!!! Such a well made ride but HORRIBLE....JUST HORRIBLE!!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails