Jan 30, 2007

MGM Studios....

We had a great day at the Disney MGM Studios.......the highlights of the day were Sam meeting Lightening McQueen and Mater from Cars....and Laurie meeting his Hero - Woody!!!!! He was soooo excited and thrilled to meet him! I liked meetng the 'Green Army Man' from Toy Story! We also met Mr Incredible!!!!! The Indiana Jones show was really good.....and so was the backstage ride.....

I'm too tired to sort out pictures tonight so you'll have to wait for those :) We had a great day though :)

The parade was great and the sets and streets were just brilliant! Abigail met one of the Little Einsteins....I had never heard of them but she was really excited.....Susie met Kim Possible and also the people from High School The Musical which pleased her........

I had my picture taken by the Tower of Terror....a ride I will NEVER forget!!!!

MGM Studios is a great park!!!! We really enjoyed it :) Chris loved the movie theme as he wants to work in film-making when he is older.......he bought himself a Mickey Mouse 'Oscar'!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails