Feb 25, 2007

And now it's Sunday!

Laurence ended up sleeping over at his friend Cody's last night.....so he and Susannah were not home....Abigail curled up in our bed and watched Peter Pan before falling asleep.....Sam fell asleep wqith us on the sofa.....

Lloyd, Chris and I sat and watched The English Patient. I have seen it before and loved it, and I have always wanted Lloyd to see it. As Chris enjoys anything linked to the war, I thought he may enjoy it too.....it's a beautiful movie...desperately sad but I like that because it's more real...sometimes those 'happy ever after' movies just get tiresome......maybe thats why I like Nicholas Sparks novels because someone almost always dies at the end :) they don't often have happy endings :) Even in The Guardian the dog dies!

So we had a lovely lazy Saturday evening watching a beautiful movie......

We've had a lovely lazy morning so far and now we are going out for brunch :) And to buy me new slippers...and a CK magazine......and some supplies for the February challeneg in my scrapbook group.

Then home and Lloyd wants to go for a walk so that will be nice :) Sam loves to be outdoors.
Related Posts with Thumbnails