Feb 25, 2007

dust EVERYWHERE!!!



My poor house....Derek came here again this morning to do some more sanding.....and my whole house is again covered with a thick film of dust...I have washed the floors and wiped down a lot with a damp cloth but still I keep finding more dust....

Here are two pictures of Derek when he left at lunchtime....it's clear to see how dusty my house is by seeing how dusty he is!

So Lloyd is going to throw up a layer of paint on the ceilings and then the ceilings will be redone and then the walls painted and then we can finally move on to the bathrooms.....I think Derek is going to do those for us too although we have a bathroom company coming out next week to give us a quote for it as well......

They need to invent a dust extractor...not just a vacuum cleaner but the kind of thing that is on all the time and automatically extracts dust from the air.....kind of like a dehumidifier.......it would make my life so much easier!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails