Feb 13, 2007

Home for a while...

1:11pm......sitting and relaxing finally.....Abigail had fun at preschool and Sam seemed ok so we headed into town and I went tot he Dr's......he changed my meds so I have to go back in 3 weeks and see how I am reacting to them......wish me luck! Sam was great in the Dr's office luckily.....and I went straight in as they had had some cancellations...

After the Doctors we went to Sobeys for the cake and a few bits and pieces...then to the dollar store to get some shovels but there are NO shovels to be had in Sherwood Park :( I need 15 shovels (spades) like for a sandbox/pit.......but the stores won't have them for another month :(

I guess I will have to go with plan B....although I don't have a plan B so thats something I need to work on!

Get home and the phone is ringing....my Sister Clare to wish Abby happy birthday......but Abby wasn't home so we chatted a while...she has flu right now - silly girl didn't have a flu jab this year!!! CLARE - HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON!!!! Clare is my newest reader to my blog.....I spoke to my Nephew Isaac too...he's almost 6! I asked him if he had cooked dinner for Mommy because she was ill and he said he didn't know how to cook anything...so I asked if he had given her a get well hug and he said no because if he gets too close he'll get the flu too! I thought that was cute!

I ran around the house tidying up after this morning when Abigail shredded all the paper from her gifts....and envelopes....tidied the kitchen and packed away the groceries and then ran out to get Abby from preschool. I stopped off at the local store to pick up a copy of the Edmonton Journal.....

Back home and we have lunch.....then my Mum phones to say Happy Birthday to Abigail.....my Mum is going in to have her Gall bladder removed tomorrow......GOOD LUCK MUM - WE'LL BE THINKING OF YOU!!! Then I spoke to Lloyd on the phone for a while...now the phone hasn't rung for a while YAY and I have vacuumed the main floor ready for me to wash the floors...although part of me is wondering why I am bothering as Derek is coming tomorrow to scrape the ceilings so I will ahve dust and mess EVERYWHERE!!! But the floors NEED washing so I really should.

I have to finish the paint can for the staff tomorrow for Valentines Day...I'll take a picture later......I also have a special picture of Abigail that I need to take later to go with something special Terry gave me......I'll post that later too!

So now I am going to stick another load of laundry on and then wash the floors....the girls have dance class tonight and we have to cut the cake and all that jazz!

Mommaspaz we should meet - I would sooo LOVE to meet you!!! That would be so great! I'm not as scary as you'd think lol! Honestly!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails