Feb 13, 2007

shouldn't be here.............

I shouldn't be sat here right now...I should be upstairs getting dressed...getting Sam dressed.....but I can't seem to get going today.

I have so much to do and have to leave the house in less than an hour but here I am sat at the computer drinking coffee.

Today is Abigails 5th birthday which I find really hard to believe because that means Lloyd and I have been together 6 years this weekend.......and that is UNREAL! The time has flown and yet we have done SO MUCH in those 6 years......moved across the globe, built two houses (one in Scotland and one here)had two children....homeschooled, schooled, and endless other 'adventures'........

And Abigail is now 5. She woke up this morning and came down to find her new bicycle all set up for her......and then she opened her other gifts before the children left for school.

I have to take her to preschool and then go into town.....so much to get and my Docs appt too.....

Sam has a fever.....not sure I should even go into town with him...he won't let me give him any meds....but if we don't go this morning then that means I have to go this evening......and Lloyd would have to pick the cake up......

So yes...I should go upstairs and get dressed.

Have a great day everyone...

Happy Birthday Abby Banana!!!! I hope you have a wonderful 5th birthday baby girl!
Related Posts with Thumbnails