Feb 6, 2007

The power of ten............

10 Firsts

1. First best friend: Sarah Bailey...our Moms were friends.

2. First car: Peugeot 306XT sport

3. First love: Carl Docking (gross lol!!!) I made him a valentine card when I was about 5 and he never knew it was from me!

4. First vacation: As a child Sandy Bay in Devon, England. As an adult.....Southern Ireland with friends....

5. First job: delivering newspapers.....then working in a corner store.....(actually it was Louise that got me that job!!!! Thank you Louise..what was it called R and B News or something???? It sold newspapers and candy and a few groceries etc....)

6. First piercings - my ears when I was 16...a birthday gift from my friend Amanda

7. First concert: Paul Young.

8. First record/cd/ cassette bought: I could be Happy...by a Scottish band - I can't remember their name..Claire Grogan fronted the band.

9. First real love: my ex husband.

10. First screen name: Janemma

9 Latest

1. Latest alcoholic beverage: wine or Baileys but its been weeks - I can't drink on my new meds.

2. Latest car ride: to pick Abigail up from preschool at lunchtime.

3. Latest movie watched: Shrek 3D at Universal Studios...or Cars on dvd CONSTANTLY lol!

4. Latest phone call made: to change my doctors appt this morning.

5. Latest jacuzzi bath: Wednesday night last week with Lloyd.

6. Latest played CD: The Fray (big surprise huh??? lol!)

7. Latest time you cried: 2 weeks ago......

8. Latest meal: marmite on toast for breakfast...or butter chicken and naan bread for dinner last night (home made)

9. Latest curse: a spot under my chin which is driving me nuts!

8 Have You Ever

1. Dated one of your best friends: well Lloyd and I have been friends since I was 8! And we still date ;)

2. Been arrested: no

3. Fallen in love at first sight: only with 'things' and not with people.

4. Had a bone broken: yes, my nose.

5. Had your heart broken: not really...I've NEVER been dumped.....it has always been me who did the dumping.....

6. Said you love someone without meaning it: yes

7. Made a prank phone call: yes - as a teen I would sleep over at a friends house and we would order pizzas etc for the house opposite and then watch out the window when they were delivered!

8. Shoplifted anything: not knowingly...but I've walked out of stairs pushing the stroller only to find my toddler has grabbed something and stolen it without me realising.......that happened in Florida too - Sam stole two magnets in the Men in Black store!


7 Things You Wear


1. g-strings

2. two white gold/ diamond rings - wedding and engagement rings.

3. L'instant perfume

4. My ultra soft red robe/ dressing gown.

5. my black boots

6. yoga pants when at home

7. ear rings when I go out.


6 Things You’ve Done Today


1. Taken Abigail to school. and picked her up again afterwards.

2. Played Hi Ho Cherry-o with Abby and Sam. Sam one the first game :)

3. Washed the baseboards on the main floor

4. Read 3 chapters of The Glass Castle

5. sorted more photos from our trip

6. eaten a rice krispy bar



5 Favorite Things (not people)


1. Purdys Todd Bars (kind of Like Marks and Sparks 'Now' bars!

2. my Kitchen Aid mixer

3. Greys Anatomy dvd's

4. spiral bound notebooks

5. my keepsake boxes and whats inside them!


4 People I Can Tell Anything


Lloyd - and thats about it!

3 Choices

1. Black or white? either

2. Summer or winter? summer - for sure!

3. Chocolate or chips? chocolate - I don't like chips.

2 Things to do Before You Die

1. Visit the pyramids at dusk.

2. Visit all the US States and Canadian Provinces in an RV with Lloyd


1 Thing You Regret


I don't really have any big regrets.
Related Posts with Thumbnails