Feb 23, 2007

What I miss the most......

What do I miss the most about Orlando? I know this may shock some of you...knowing that I have posted before about how I don't enjoy shopping...but what I miss the most is FLORIDA MALL!

Every time we went there it was to GET something specific (wedding outfits, shoes, gifts, suitcase) and I didn't really get to stroll around and browse...It is such a nice mall...not too big but big enough, with a great selection of stores...it was really quiet there too...nothing like West Edmonton Mall. Actually kind of like WEM when it has just opened in the morning and not many people are there!

Florida Mall may not be very big but it has some of my favourite stores and the food court was pretty fab too! There is enough to excite the kids too with M&M world and Dylans Candy Bar......and Adrenalina......

Tara - make sure you go to Florida Mall :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails