Mar 1, 2007

again.......its snowing.

Its snowing again...it was snowing quite heavily this morning but now it is sunny and yet still snowing so it must be very thin cloud.........

But yep....MORE snow....

I went into the local store to get the Journal and the lady laughed and said she goes by what I'm wearing to tell her how cold it is....today I had my coat on so she guessed it must be very cold.....the other day at -4 I had a t-shirt on :)

I told her it was March and should be sunny with Daffodils blooming and she reminded me that the saying goes 'In like a Lion and out like a lamb' so because its cold and snowy today on the 1st of March, then by the end of March the snow should be gone and it will be warm.....

We then started discussing the Ground hog and whether he should be shot for being wrong lol!
Related Posts with Thumbnails