Mar 1, 2007

Confused and fed up.

I am so confused by the scrapbooking group I belong to.......I took part in the February challenge...entered the Minnie Mouse Garden layout that I posted here a few days ago.......I didn't expect to win - there are a lot of talented ladies in the group and their layouts are wonderful.....

So today they announced the two winners.......so I go to the page to look at them and they are not there...not in the Feb challenge page...so I hunt and hunt and find them both in the January challenge page....they are both entries from JANUARY......

So now I am totally confused...do they judge the contest that closed yesterday - NEXT month? Or did they pick by mistake or WHAT?

The contest closed yesterday so I assumed they would pick two entries from THAT contest and announce them today because today they also announce the March challenge.....

I really didn't expect to win - I haven't scrapbooked in so long, but I would at least like to understand how they pick the winners and when....I was excited to see who had won today but am now just fed up....everyone is congratulating them - me too, but I did ask what it was all about because no one else seems to ahve mentioned it......
Related Posts with Thumbnails