Mar 9, 2007

Costco on Fridays...

We just got back from Costco...we weren't sure if it would be busy tonight but it was EMPTY...like REALLY empty! So it was ideal :) Especially as we took Abigail with us!

I bought myself a new book......Vincent Lams 'Bloodletting and Miraculous Cures' which is a collection of stories surrounding the relationships between medical students.....I've wanted to read that for a while.....

I haven't got much of The Girls left to read...part of me is so so excited to see what happens but another part will be really sad to say goodbye to Rose and Ruby.....I NEED another good book to jump into afterwards......

What else did we get? Well I tried a sample of juice while I was there and fell in love...so we bought a pack of them...it is flavoured water and is called 'Talking Rain Botanicals'...it's made with Splenda and comes in three flavours...Quintessential Kiwi, Purely Passion and Luscious Loganberry......they are all gorgeous and all 0 calories :) and the bottles are a great shape to hold :) If you want to drink more water then try these mmmmmmmmmmmm

Before Costco we went to Scrapbook Memories and More and I bought some more supplies.....adhesives and blades for my paper trimmer and some gorgeous papers and embellishments....Abigail chose some Minnie Mouse rub-ons too......I bought a Flip Book to alter too...

This afternoon I embossed some juice lids and a laminate tag.....in a copper colour...ready for the wedding layout I am working on for the March Challenge....Abigail had fun with some of my rubber stamps while I was working.....

When the boys got home from school (Susie went straight to Cassie's on the bus and is sleeping over) I went to the mail box with Laurie.....I found ANOTHER issue of Homeschooling Horizons magazine...I seem to get one every couple of weeks right now ...I've had three since we got back from Florida which is puzzling becaus eits monthly......anyway I was thrilled because its a FAB magazine so I went and soaked in the bath again and read until Lloyd got home.....and Chris brought me a cup of tea :) .........am I spoiled or what???? lol!

We had chinese for dinner tonight :) lemon chicken for Lloyd, rice and a vegetable dish for me......Lloyd picked it as it had lots of big mushrooms in it for me...he hates mushrooms so I don't have them often but if he sees something like that he will get it for me.....

So what are you all up to this weekend? We have NO plans :) Chris is meeting his girlfriend at the mall on Sunday....they are going to choose a gift for Lloyd for his birthday....

We do plan to be outside a lot...tomorrow I plan to wash my car inside and out.....we want to try and clear a route to the fire pit.......I want to bath Charlie........I plan to scrapbook and when I take Chris to the mall I may well take the others to the library........

Lloyds friend Stuart was coming for dinner on Sunday but won't be back from Calgary in time so we will do that another night.......

Oh I want to add some pics of the rice pudding.......
Related Posts with Thumbnails