Mar 9, 2007

Rice pudding fiend.........




I sat Abigail and Samuel at the table with their lunch while I washed some dishes.....they were doing fine....so I left them and came and checked Email...got distracted and assumed they were still there eating.......

Well Abigail had decided to get up from the table and take her lunch into the sitting room to watch tv......so Sam was on his own....

He decided to mix his penguin bar (a chocolate wafer) into his rice pudding...then he decided to flick the chocolatey rice pudding all over the table and floor.....then he used his hands and wiped it all over his clothes, the chair, the table and the floor........

And then he ran around the main floor with bits of rice pudding being flicked everywhere and then came to me at the computer and wiped his hands all up my pant leg (trousers)...........

Oh my! What a mess!

So I start clearing up the mess and he thinks it is hilarious and starts finding things to throw into the dining room and into the mess while I am trying to clean it up...just so he HAS to come in and get it and mush all the mess in with his feet at the same time.........

fun fun fun!
Related Posts with Thumbnails