Mar 19, 2007

Done!!!!


Well, one part at least....here is my layout that I have entered for the Iron Chef contest at Scrappers Haven......the ingredients were 'ribbons and stickers' and our menu of a layout, a card and an altered item have to 'show off' the ingredients.

I still have to do the card (worth 5 points) and the altered item (worth 15 points) and the closing date is Sunday at 9pm!!!!

I love my layout BUT I don't like how it looks in the photograph......all the colours look washed out and 'tired' wheras in the real thing they are vibrant and really reflect 'late summer'......don't forget you can click on the picture above to have a closer/ bigger look at it!

Oh well....I've done my best and thats all I can do......and there is sooo much talent on there...you should all go and look at the readers gallery at scrappershaven.ca and see what I'm up against...there is some beautiful work there!

Goodnight everyone!
Related Posts with Thumbnails