Mar 20, 2007

Tuesday......






Sam is not well...a bit of a cold is all but also the runs (lovely!) and I had a temp this morning and feel like I have a cold coming...so I am popping Cold FX and hoping for the best......we decided to stay home this morning and not go to preschool.....the teachers aren't there today anyway - its being run by the Moms and the kids are having the softplay equipment out for a while and then watching a movie...so I am not too worried about Abby missing it today....best if we don't spread any germs....

So instead, I had saved some old potatoes yesterday and I cut them into shapes. Sam and Abigail spent the morning potato stamping which they loved...and then Abigail tried paionting the potatoes....Sam isn't feeling so great, and started painting his arms....so I figured he had hda enough! He didn't wake up until almost 9am this morning...

Val emailed me and suggested coffee/ breakfast on Thursday morning which will be good!

I renewed my subscription to Homeschooling Horizons magazine...its just $24 for a years subscription...and even if you don't homeschool, this magazine is just FULL of interesting ideas for projects and crafts and how to help children with subjects they struggle with etc......so even with children in school this is a GREAT magazine - and its CANADIAN :)

You can read articles and things online too...www.homeschoolinghorizons.com and its written by and edited by Homeschooling Moms! Its not religious either...so its suitable for all homeschoolers...including unschoolers and school-at-homers!!!

Well I am feeling worse and worse as I sit here so I think I may go curl up and watch a movie with the kids.......hopefully the advil will kick in soon.....
Related Posts with Thumbnails